The XL Dry Steam Fogging Unit is the ultimate professional unit and by far the most popular of our Fogging Machine range.
Designed and manufactured by osprey frank, this compact yet robust stainless steel unit packs a lot of powerful steam with the added benefit of an optional vacuum unit. The steam volume can be easily regulated and the detergent facility is mounted externally for quick and easy changeovers as required for different jobs and applications.
Using simple clean cold tap water, superheated to temperatures of 170°C to clean, degrease and sanitise, there are no limits as to the materials and surfaces dry steam can be used on as dirt, grease and grime are simply dissolved on contact!
- Combine powerful dry steam with an approved disinfectant and achieve complete cleaning and disinfection in just 3 easy steps!
- Disinfectant foggers are the ideal way to help reduce the spread of viral infection. Infection control fogging disperses non-toxic, non-corrosive disinfectant into the
air, killing 99.99% of known viruses and bacteria
- Simply Fog, SteamClean & Fog again if required
- Compatible with, and provides dual purpose for, all single phase SteamForce mobile dry steam machines. Detail steam cleaning and fogging in one!
- Special injection mould with push/click connection to existing steam hose
- To be used with an EN14476 approved chemical
Suits: Hotels, Leisure Centres, Nursing Homes & More
Includes 12 Month Free Warranty & Fogging Attachment.
Adjustable Output Regulator
RVS AISI 304
Heating Up Time
Approx. 9 minutes
Indicator for Lack of Water
Machine Dimensions (W x D x H) cm
Max. Boiler Temperature
230v 50 Hz 13 Amp
8 Bar nominal
(Optional Extra) Vacuum / Vac Tank Capacity
1000 Watt / 10 Litre
Due to high demand, orders will take 1-2 weeks delivery. We will notify you when we have shipped your machine.